Vice President Digital & Marketing Communications (Salt Lake City, UT)
Are you a brand-conscious digital marketing executive looking to work with innovative people and products? Are you a proven demand and lead generation expert who thrives off elevating organizations and their web-based sales strategies? If so, read on! 3form is searching for a Vice President of Digital & Marketing Communications to design and create their digital vision. They need someone to drive top- and bottom-line growth through the introduction of digital marketing initiatives and other continued innovative marketing initiatives. This role will lead the Marketing Team and will report directly to the President.
Over the years, 3form has developed a strong brand and associated stable of products which are sold through a national sales force calling on architects and designers. 3form is known for having innovative, design-forward products, which are very customizable and require a significant amount of project managing by sales people and customer support. Recently, 3form has focused on developing new products, which provide much of the same design appeal, but require fewer decisions and customization on behalf of the client. With these changes, the way 3form communicates with architects and designers is evolving. The Vice President of Digital & Marketing Communications will guide this evolution through digital channels, generating demand and leads that result in increased sales.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to enable continued brand growth and profitability across multiple channels.
- Introduce and drive the implementation of digital marketing strategies, including digital content platforms and eCommerce functions.
- Increase organic web traffic growth and online demand generation through web design, promotional campaigns and other advertising activities.
- Lead digital content creation.
- Recommend technologies and systems to improve lead generation and potential Director-to-Consumer (DtC) capabilities.
- Collaborate with web designers to improve the user experience and enhance 3form’s brand image.
- Manage brand positioning for 3form‘s entire portfolio of products. Maintain responsibility for setting brand standards.
- Lead public relations (PR) and social media engagement, goals and objectives, fostering relationships with applicable media contacts and vendors.
- Oversee internal communications and 3form events.
- Monitor the performance of existing and new marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market analysis of the competitive and consumer landscapes, reporting out trends.
- Lead, develop and set direction for the Marketing Team.
- Play a key role in 3form product launch activities, providing analytics, market insights and forecasts, and optimizing online advertising channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in director- or VP-level role.
- Experience in or exposure to the building/office materials industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive profitability and business sales growth through digital market enhancements.
- Successful experience developing B2B and/or DtC markets
- Proven knowledge of SEO, web analytics, eCommerce software, Google Adwords and other digital marketing tools and techniques. Social media acumen and expertise is required.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to sell a strategic vision and link it to overall business objectives.
- History of working in entrepreneurial, innovate, high-growth environments.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated capability of working cross-functionally (Sales, IT) to achieve growth targets.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please contact Chaz Amidon at [email protected].