Showroom Manager (Chicago, IL)
Extraordinary people. Exciting possibilities. Your success is what’s next at Scott Group Studio. On behalf of our client, Scott Group Studio, we are seeking a Chicago Showroom Manager to take the combined efforts of three luxury carpet brands to the next level in the Greater Chicago Area. In our highly competitive world, there’s one thing that sets a company apart – talent. At Scott Group Studio, employees bring their expertise, enthusiasm, and creativity to work every day. This is a place where your talents are embraced and your efforts are encouraged and supported. If you are a person that “puts people first”, “see it and solves it”, “does the right thing”, and “pursues excellence”, we’d love to speak with you!
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Chicago Showroom Manager position requires an energetic, service-oriented individual responsible for applying business knowledge and sales expertise. Responsible for the sales and profit performance of the showroom and assigned territory, the Showroom Manager will cultivate and direct the efforts of one or more salespeople, in addition to developing his/her own sales accounts in order to best service customers and achieve financial targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization with responsibilities related to ensuring target customers view Scott Group Studio as their preferred resource for custom luxury carpets and rugs. This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, communication, and organizational skills in accordance with the core values of Scott Group Studio.
- Plan and execute all sales activity and assign accounts to sales associates in a manner that maximizes value to the customer and sales opportunity for Scott Group Studio.
- Ensure sales associates are engaged, motivated, and achieve individual annual bookings goals as well as achieve personal annual bookings goals complementary to sales associates.
- Promote the use of Scott Group products by developing relationships with new and existing customers in the Chicago market for long term strategic opportunities.
- Direct the account planning process to ensure accounts are identified and developed to their potential.
- Work within established strategic sales and marketing programs and processes to achieve desired sales outcomes and expand Scott Group’s share of the Chicago market.
- Work collaboratively with Scott Group design, marketing, and production departments to meet customer needs.
- Monitor market sector and competitor activity to provide feedback to corporate leadership team to identify trends and opportunities.
- Identify infrastructure and systems required to facilitate the success of sales programs.
- Attend trade shows and customer events as necessary to support sales initiatives
- Manage and monitor showroom expenses to conform to budget and ensure efficient use of resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a design related field and five plus years of sales experience with a proven record of success.
- Previous showroom experience preferred.
- Outgoing, customer service, and solution oriented.
- Knowledge of luxury interiors, textile industry, and/or design related experience.
Position will require 50% of time in the showroom and 50% of time outside of the showroom.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please send your resume to Sasha Gale at [email protected].