Sales Representative (New York, NY)
Luxury. Custom design. Exquisite craftsmanship. If these are elements you appreciate and enjoy envisioning for clients, this may be the position for you. On behalf of our client, Scott Group Studio, we are seeking a Sales Representative for New York City.
Scott Group Studio is the combined efforts of three luxury carpet brands—PWV, Hokanson and Scott Group Custom Carpets. Since the beginning, they have stayed true to their handcrafted commitment. Worthy materials. A caring touch. These are the hallmarks of every Scott Group Studio carpet.
At Scott Group Studio, employees bring their expertise, enthusiasm, and creativity to work every day. This is a place where your talents are embraced and your efforts are encouraged and supported. Reporting to the NE Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will be responsible for applying business knowledge and luxury sales expertise to the custom luxury market. A successful candidate will develop relationships with new and existing customers. This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, and communication skills.
- Promote the use of Scott Group products by developing relationships with new and existing customers to achieve annual bookings goal.
- Work within established strategic sales and marketing programs and processes to achieve desired sales outcomes and expand Scott Group’s share of the market.
- Work collaboratively with Scott Group design, marketing, and production departments to meet customer needs.
- Monitor market sector and competitor activity to provide feedback to corporate leadership team to identify trends and opportunities.
- Apply sales proposals and programs to generate new sales growth and revenue utilizing designated CRM program.
- Manage customer relationships for long term strategic opportunities.
- Attend trade shows and customer events as necessary to support sales initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, design, or a related field preferred and five plus years of sales experience with a proven record of success
- Outgoing, customer service, and solution oriented.
- Knowledge of luxury interiors, textile, and/or design related experience.
- Ability to work with designers within the showroom or travel to their locations.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please contact Abby Manchesky at [email protected].