Sales Representative (New York City)
Does good design speak to you? Do you find story-telling to be the best way to sculpt your sale? On behalf of our client, LightArt, we are looking for a Sales Representative immersed in the A&D community who is entrepreneurial and boldly creative.
LightArt, a 3form company, is a custom lighting fabrication and design studio headquartered in Seattle. Their work is an ever-evolving tale of innovation, creative exploration, and endlessly variable custom lighting creations. LightArt has made a reputation of being a company that always does the right thing by their clients.
- Manage a successful territory and implement projects from the initial point of contact with the architect and designer through to installation.
- Process sample requests and track orders as they move through the system.
- Initiate quote requests with the 3form sales coordinator and ensure the quality and accuracy of each project by reviewing the quotes.
- Read floor plans/elevations/shop drawings.
- Schedule presentations to A&D clients, sub-contractors, site visits, and project meetings.
Required Skills/Attributes for Success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing technical proficiency in LightArt products.
- Great attention to detail and ability to read drawings.
- Consistently striving to be better, learning something new, and exhibiting a positive attitude that is appreciated by others.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture or Construction Management.
- Minimum of five years outside sales experience in the A+D community preferred, but not required to apply.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Sasha Gale, [email protected].