Sales Representative (Columbus, OH)
Does good design speak to you? Do you find story to be the best way to sculpt your sale? On behalf of our client, LightArt, we are looking for a Sales Representative immersed in the A&D community who is entrepreneurial and boldly creative.
LightArt, a 3Form company, is a custom lighting fabrication and design studio headquartered in Seattle. Their work is an ever-evolving tale of innovation, creative exploration, and endlessly variable custom lighting creations. LightArt has made a reputation of being a company that always does the right thing by their clients.
- Manage a successful territory and implement projects from the initial point of contact with the architect and designer through to installation.
- Process sample requests and track orders as they move through the system.
- Initiate quote requests with the 3form sales coordinator and ensure the quality and accuracy of each project by reviewing the quotes.
- Read floor plans/elevations/shop drawings.
- Schedule presentations to A&D clients, sub-contractors, site visits, and project meetings.
Required Skills/Attributes for Success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing technical proficiency in LightArt products.
- Great attention to detail and ability to read drawings.
- Consistently striving to be better, learning something new, and exhibiting a positive attitude that is appreciated by others.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture or Construction Management.
- Minimum of five years outside sales experience in the A+D community preferred, but not required to apply.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Chaz Amidon, [email protected].