Sales Representative (Chicago, IL)
Extraordinary people. Exciting possibilities. Your success is what’s next at Scott Group Studio. On behalf of our client, Scott Group Studio, we are seeking a Sales Representative to take the combined efforts of three luxury carpets brands to the next level in the Greater Chicago Area. In our highly competitive world, there’s one thing that sets a company apart – talent. At Scott Group Studio, employees bring their expertise, enthusiasm, and creativity to work every day. This is a place where your talents are embraced and your efforts are encouraged and supported. If you are a person that “puts people first”, “see it and solves it”, “does the right thing”, and “pursues excellence”, we’d love to speak with you!
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, the Sales Representative requires an energetic, service-oriented individual responsible for applying business knowledge and luxury sales expertise to the custom luxury market. A successful candidate will develop relationships with new and existing customers. This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, and communication skills. Focus is on building stronger partnerships with existing customers and developing new customers in accordance with the core values of Scott Group Studio.
- Promote the use of Scott Group products by developing relationships with new and existing customers to achieve annual bookings goal.
- Work within established strategic sales and marketing programs and processes to achieve desired sales outcomes and expand Scott Group’s share of the market.
- Work collaboratively with Scott Group design, marketing, and production departments to meet customer needs.
- Monitor market sector and competitor activity to provide feedback to corporate leadership team to identify trends and opportunities.
- Apply sales proposals and programs to generate new sales growth and revenue utilizing designated CRM program.
- Manage customer relationships for long term strategic opportunities.
- Attend trade shows and customer events as necessary to support sales initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, design, or a related field preferred and five plus years of sales experience with a proven record of success
- Outgoing, customer service, and solution oriented.
- Knowledge of luxury interiors, textile, and/or design related experience.
- Ability to work with designers within the showroom or travel to their locations.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please contact Sasha Gale at [email protected]