Sales Manager (Seattle, WA)
Are you an enthusiastic and engaged individual? Do you possess a strong desire to be an integral part of company growth and impact future success of a company and its employees? If so, we’d love to speak with you about a new position at a growing company! On behalf of our client, Grand Image, we are looking for a Sales Manager who is a strong leader and will be working directly with the president to set the annual sales strategy. This role is responsible for the success of the sales team as a whole and each individual making their annual sales goal.
Grand Image is a full-service art company offering curated collections and custom solutions for the commercial, corporate, retail, healthcare, multi-family, hospitality, and residential markets. They are headquartered in Seattle and are located at the intersection where Art meets Commerce. Their talented and dynamic team is made up of creatives, artists, engineers, fabricators, designers, marketers, entrepreneurs, account managers, project coordinators, facilitators and administrators. This multi-disciplinary studio can make anything an architect or designer could want!
- Oversee the sales team and the progress toward sales goals (overall and individually). Educate, motivate, train, inspire, and hold salespeople accountable to achieving their goals; set agenda and lead bi-monthly sales meetings; manage, hire, and train all in house sales people and/or independent reps; create an environment that improves job satisfaction.
- Work directly with President to set sales strategy, plan, and goals every year.
- Increase company market share and position by identifying, qualifying, and securing the right business relationships and strategic alliances.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and key decision makers for national and regional brands. Ensure client and company expectations are exceeded.
- Collaborate with Business Development Lead and Sales Lead in securing preferred vendor status, standard room design, and other similar contracts for Grand Image in the commercial channel.
- Grow sales and market share in the commercial and retail markets. Look for new sales channels and markets; drive for continuous improvement in customer loyalty, process improvements, and learning; partner with sales team in determining channel-specific marketing needs and coordination of these needs with the Creative Department Marketing Lead.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience working in the commercial and retail market or A&D community.
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing in-house sales teams and outside reps.
- Proven track record for success in both sales and management.
- Use of IT and systems to drive and measure performance, customer satisfaction, and efficiency.
- Sales cycle in commercial and retail markets.
- Showroom and residential sales knowledge preferred.
- Using analytics of key data, education, industry networking, process, etc. to achieve success and exceed expectations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to travel 25-30% of the time.
- Salesforce champion preferred.
- Required computer and software skills include Photoshop, Bluebeam, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities.
- Ability to supervise, train and coach sales team.
- Conflict resolution, decision making, and navigating difficult conversations.
- Ability to foster a cooperative, positive, and elevated work environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please contact Carly Smyly at [email protected].