Regional Manager, Lighting Agencies (Nationwide)
Do you live and breathe decorative lighting? Do you have the tenacity and experience to develop long-term relationships with lighting agencies across North America? On behalf of our client, LightArt, we are looking for a Regional Manager who will aspire to deliver a positive experience to LightArt customers.
LightArt, a 3form company, is a custom lighting fabrication and design studio headquartered in Seattle. Their work is an ever-evolving tale of innovation, creative exploration, and endlessly variable custom lighting creations. LightArt has made a reputation of being a company that always does the right thing by their clients.
- Travel to and call on lighting agencies
- Manage daily: agencies and principal point of contact for:
- Sales promotional activities
- Pricing, discounts and quoting
- Order queries/Reporting/Product training
- Manage product demonstrations to prospects and partners to develop sales cycle
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts
- Present quarterly business reviews
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of LightArt products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Demonstrated sales results with a track record of selling to Lighting Distributors, Architects, Lighting Designers and Manufacturer rep agencies
- Five+ years of proven work experience
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the Lighting Industry
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Matt Casburn, [email protected].