Quality Assurance Manager (Sutton, MA)
Are you looking for an opportunity in Quality where you can roll up your sleeves and have an immediate impact? Where you can have the challenge and satisfaction of creating standards for custom products? Where you can lead a transformation into ISO? On behalf of our client, Source International, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager and change agent who is exceptional at finding root cause in a finished goods manufacturing environment.
Source International specializes in creating contract seating for customers seeking a blend of sophisticated design, environmental responsibility, and realistic pricing. Their culture is driven by a desire to invest in their people and promote from within. As a company, they are conscious of the role they play in contributing to the wellness of the environment. From components to manufacturing processes to distribution, they continue to research the most environmentally sound practices to minimize their impact on the shared landscape.
- Develop, implement and execute the quality strategy, including internal and external quality, supplier quality and quality systems
- Plan and institute inspection strategies, methods and procedures
- Interface with customers and vendors on quality problems and assist in resolving these problems
- Organize, maintain and report quality data
- Lead the investigation and resolution of customer complaints as they pertain to product and procedures
- Lead a structured root cause and corrective action process
- Lead, develop and conduct training sessions to keep all associates informed on procedures and methods as they pertain to equipment and other quality assurance techniques
- Provide work direction and auditing of manufacturing and warehouse personnel as required to execute the quality program
- Support Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Management, Customer Service to meet customer needs and expectations
- Maintain Safety procedures and compliance in Quality Assurance areas
- Participate as a member of a Project Team and/or Cross Functional Team as required
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and/or experience in ISO preferred
- Strong critical thinking, decision-making, and communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to multitask
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please contact Matt Casburn at [email protected].