Operations Director (Naples, FL)
Are you a strategic leader, passionate about design, company culture, and developing teams? On behalf of our client, CID Design Group, we are seeking an Operations Director who will oversee three studios; providing design strategy, exhibiting strong leadership, and exceeding client expectations. If you’d love to join a positive, fast-paced design firm with projects spanning the country, we’d love to hear from you!
CID is a 35+ year old national and international, bespoke design firm in Naples, Florida. They are fast-paced, forward thinking, and one of the giants in the interior design world. Their projects span from coast-to-coast in over 35 states and 60 cities in North America. CID partners with some of the top developers in the U.S.. They truly “care about everything.” -their clients, their people, their families, their community, their work, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness and making a difference every day. In the last three years the company has seen substantial growth and are looking to add to their team. CID is seeking great people who want to provide the best-of-the-best service and are willing to contribute to a very successful future.
- Play an integral part of the leadership team, lending your experience and expertise through CID’s next generation of growth.
- Detailed, strategic thinker, passionate about design and leading teams.
- Oversee three studios; New Development, Renovation and FFE, providing design strategy and leadership to develop the highest quality deliverables exceeding client’s expectations.
- Support CID’s core values and promote positive company culture.
- Excellent understanding of both the creative and business side of the industry as well as how things change, how to problem solve, and manage timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for 22 direct reports, including everything from designers to studio leaders and forecasters.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as lead interior design/project manager of multiple projects at all phases from start to finish.
- Knowledge in operations of an interior design firm, architecture firm, or studio.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited interior design program or architectural program.
- Business administration degree or managerial/operations education, training, or acumen.
- NICDQ and/or NCARB certificate preferred.
If this opportunity sounds like an excellent fit, please contact Abby Manchesky at [email protected].