OEM Aviation Sales Rep (Grand Rapids, MI)
Extraordinary people. Exciting possibilities. Your success is what’s next at our client, Scott Group Studio. Scott Group Studio is a maker and distributor of the world’s highest quality, luxury custom carpet brands, featuring Scott Group Custom Carpets, Hokanson and PWV. With representation in markets throughout the U.S. and Europe, Scott Group Studio blends American manufacturing and a global perspective into one cohesive luxury experience for the private aviation, yacht, residential and commercial markets. If you are a person that “puts people first,” “sees it and solves it,” “does the right thing,” and “pursues excellence,” discover how you can be a part of what’s next.
Reporting to the Co-CEO, the OEM Aviation Sales Representative requires an energetic, service-oriented individual responsible for applying business knowledge and luxury sales expertise to the OEM Aviation market. This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, and communication skills. Focus is on building stronger partnerships with existing customers and developing new customers in accordance with the core values of Scott Group Studio.
- Promote the use of Scott Group products by:
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers in the aviation market.
- Developing and updating customer sample libraries based upon needs.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Work within established strategic sales and marketing programs and processes to achieve desired sales outcomes and expand Scott Group’s share of the aviation market.
- Work collaboratively with Scott Group Design, Marketing, and Production Departments to meet customer needs.
- Assess product and program requirements that best meet the needs of key customers and the aviation market as a whole.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and at least five years of sales experience with a proven record of success.
- Knowledge of luxury interiors, aviation industry, and/or design related experience.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please contact Matt Casburn at [email protected].