Materials Consultant Sales Rep (Seattle, WA)
Are you resourceful and hardworking? Do you have an intense focus and entrepreneurial drive paired with a get-it-done attitude? This is an ideal position for someone with a great personality, looking to join a cutting-edge company in a fast-paced environment. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can use your technical design skills to sell an innovative product, we would love to hear from you!
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry. We’re looking for a proactive, reliable and meticulous Materials Consultant Sales Rep to service the Greater Seattle Area starting immediately. Sales representatives support designers, architects, contractors and end-users in their territory on a daily basis and work closely with internal project support staff on sampling, quoting, technical services and project management. The company is focused on producing high quality materials with a low impact on the environment.
- Manage a successful territory and implement projects from the initial point of contact with the architect and designer through to installation.
- Process sample requests and track orders as they move through the system.
- Initiate quote requests with the 3form sales coordinator and ensure the quality and accuracy of each project by reviewing the quotes.
- Read floor plans/elevations/shop drawings.
- Schedule presentations to A&D clients, sub-contractors, site visits, and project meetings.
Required Skills/Attributes for Success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing technical proficiency in 3form products.
- Great attention to detail and ability to read drawings.
- Consistently strive to be better, learn something new, and exhibit a positive attitude that is appreciated by others.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design/Interior Architecture or Construction Management.
- Minimum of two years outside sales experience in the A+D community preferred, but not required to apply.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Wyatt Hollis at [email protected].