Materials Consultant (Cleveland, OH)
Are you resourceful and hardworking? Do you have an intense focus and entrepreneurial drive paired with an easy-going, get-it-done attitude? This is an ideal position for someone with a great personality, looking to join a cutting-edge company in a fast-paced environment. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can use your design skills to sell an innovative product, we would love to hear from you!
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry. We’re looking for a proactive, reliable, and meticulous Materials Consultant Sales Rep to service the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area starting immediately. Sales representatives support designers, architects, contractors and end-users in their territory on a daily basis and work closely with internal project support staff on sampling, quoting, technical services and project management. The company is focused on producing high quality materials with a low impact on the environment.
- Conduct 10-15 high quality client meetings every week. Meeting types include project specific meetings, product presentations, AIA/IDCEC CEU presentations, custom sample drop offs, and scheduled library updates.
- Build long-term, positive relationships with firms and individuals based on mutual respect, competence and general likeability.
- Maintain and refine existing systems to track projects from client interest to specification through construction and completion (sampling -> quoting -> ordering -> installation -> imagery).
- Handle field calls, give out budget pricing, create projects and customers in the online system.
- Develop technical proficiency in 3form products to answer standard client questions and concerns.
- Attend and participate in a weekly team sales call.
- Attend annual sales conferences (one regional / one national in Utah) & quarterly territory reviews (via phone).
Required Skills/Attributes for Success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing technical proficiency in 3form products.
- Managing high volume of communication using technology.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design/Interior Architecture or Construction Management.
- Minimum of three years outside sales experience in the A+D community preferred, but not required to apply.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be right for you, please contact Matt Casburn at [email protected]