Materials Consultant (Atlanta, GA)
Are you an interior designer or architect looking to get into sales? Do you have experience leading design projects from start to finish? On behalf of our client, 3form, we are looking for a designer with a client-focused personality to sell cutting edge, innovative products.
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry. The Materials Consultant Sales Rep will cover the Atlanta area supporting designers, architects, contractors and end-users on a daily basis and working closely with internal project support staff on sampling, quoting, technical services and project management.
- Conduct 10-15 high quality client meetings every week. Meeting types include project specific meetings, product presentations, AIA/IDCEC CEU presentations, custom sample drop offs, and scheduled library updates.
- Build long-term, positive relationships with firms and individuals based on mutual respect, competence and general likeability.
- Maintain and refine existing systems to track projects from client interest to specification through construction and completion (sampling, quoting, ordering, installation, imagery).
- Handle field calls, give out budget pricing, create projects and customers in the online system.
- Develop technical proficiency in 3form products to answer standard client questions and concerns.
- Attend and participate in a weekly team sales call.
- Attend annual sales conferences & quarterly territory reviews (via phone).
Required Skills/Attributes for Success:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A developing technical proficiency in 3form products.
- Management of high volume of communication using technology.
- Evidence of strong technical aptitude and the ability to read architectural drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
- Minimum of two years experience working within the A+D community.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Chaz Amidon, [email protected].