Managing Director (Chicago, IL)
Are you an entrepreneurial, tenacious leader who exceeds sales and business development quotas within the Contract Interiors industry? Are you driven to make your mark by shaping market strategy and product distribution channels? On behalf of our client, Interstuhl, we are seeking a Managing Director located in greater Chicago.
Interstuhl is headquartered in the Swabian Alps of Germany and has been developing and manufacturing office seating for over fifty years. Interstuhl’s products are characterized by excellent design and ergonomics, state-of-the-art technology and the highest environmental awareness. They are known for their holistic seating systems which cover all aspects of how a person moves while sitting. Recently Interstuhl expanded their international strategy to North America and already have established themselves as strong competitors in the US market. They are looking for someone who will increase sales and develop new business as well as mold their sales team, establish go-to-market strategy and fine-tune their logistics and distribution channels. If you are a proven sales leader with experience developing growth-producing, strategic initiatives within the Contract Interiors industry, this could be the role for you.
- Identify, initiate, build and implement strategic alliances (as well as manage ongoing, existing relationships) with key partners including Rep Network, dealers, national and global key accounts, interior designers and potential retail customers.
- Lead, motivate, guide and grow a local team in the US
- Develop market penetration strategies, activities and plans to meet business objectives
- Coordinate projects with internal sales team in the US and Germany
- Collect RFP information and provide outstanding customer service to all Interstuhl customers
- Participate in national and international exhibitions
- Manage and ensure accurate CRM implementation
- Plan and execute budgets
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years’ experience in a sales representative role
- At least two years’ experience in Sales Management or Sales Leadership
- Technical Knowledge – understanding of the furniture industry
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Basic understanding of Logistic processes
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please contact Sasha Gale at [email protected].