Workplace Consultant (Healthcare)
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors |
Are you skilled in qualifying and closing profitable business with clients in the Healthcare vertical market? Do you have the ability to collaborate with clients, your team members, and company to ensure a win for all parties and bring projects to mutual fruition? On behalf of our client, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors (ACI), we are conducting a search for a Workplace Consultant (Healthcare) to develop office interiors solutions that support their extraordinary client experience.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Attain, develop, and execute a planned approach to targeting and successfully winning specific new accounts. Be constantly engaged in Healthcare vertical market.
- Develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients.
- Direct the sales cycle: find, strategize, pitch, win, execute.
- Intentionally build up a network of relationships (present term and long term) that drive value and leads within vertical markets. Cultivate a strong partnership with Steelcase and other key vendors.
- Proactively present ACI capabilities, products and services solutions.
- Lead a team to respond to bids and requests for proposal.
- Develop and execute to forecast (achieve annual financial plan targets). Understand, manage, and achieve agreed upon profitability of all projects.
- Communicate timely and completely with account teams and clients.
- Engage team to successfully execute projects by conducting key meetings, clearly establishing roles and responsibilities, and working with the team to develop and execute solutions.
- When applicable, provide guidance to the Workplace Associate on pricing, gross profit, labor estimates, basic information for specifications and timelines.
- Negotiate with prospective clients and vendors when appropriate.
- While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Core Strengths + Attributes
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self-discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Continuous Learner: Self-directed, learns and advances from experiences and feedback, stays informed of industry trends, products and applications
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for Results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates Courage: Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas
- INTERNAL: Collaborate with all Atmosphere Departments to ensure smooth workflow and flawless execution.
- EXTERNAL: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors, and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
- 4-year college degree or relevant experience
- 3 years of general sales experience
- Demonstrated successes in account relations and strategic selling
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, social networks, and Internet
- Office furniture industry knowledge
- Business to business sales skills incorporating the use of a strategic selling process
- Design knowledge/experience
- Basic knowledge of Hedberg, CRM or other industry specific applications
- Negotiation skills