Palladian West |
Grand Rapids, MI
Palladian West is a retained Executive Search firm that specializes in delivering top talent to leading companies looking to fill sales, marketing, and leadership roles. While we have a niche with contract interiors and furniture, we also serve clients in various industries including non-profit, healthcare, and start-ups. With over 50 years of combined experience, Palladian West is nationally recognized as one of the premier retained firms within the industries it serves.
We are currently seeking a driven Talent Sourcer to join our team. We’re looking for a motivated individual who thrives on focused Internet searching for this part or full-time position with Palladian West (www.palladianwest.com). Excellent research skills must include an ability to identify and submit qualified candidates to Recruiters after participating in the Intake Session with clients and conducting the Search Strategy Meeting with the Recruiter and Account Manager.
A successful applicant will be able to implement a variety of research strategies dependent on the job position needing to be filled. Excellent communication skills and proficiency working on a computer within various Internet search engines are required. This position requires constant communication to help determine what needs should be met, as well as utilizing creative sourcing methodologies. If you are a hard worker who can manage your time well in a fast-past paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use a variety of technical tools (provided), such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and a variety of search tools and methods including Boolean search
- Curiosity and persistence to acquire a thorough understanding of job descriptions and industries the team is working with
- Demonstrated tenacity to dig for information, but also discernment to know when to move on
- Strength in evaluating information and the initiative to think outside the box
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to work efficiently while working independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize your research effectively and change course as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred