Senior .NET Developer / Integrator
User Friendly Consulting (UFC, Inc) |
On behalf of our client, User Friendly Consulting, Inc. (UFC), we are seeking a Senior .NET Developer to work remotely. UFC provides software solutions for data capture, OCR, and invoice processing along with consulting services for content management, document capture, and ERP. They have been providing high-quality solutions and services to their valued clients since 1990. Their mission is to provide world-class document management software and services to ensure success for their customers. Their positive employee environment encourages imagination and nurturing of new ideas.
This exciting full-time employee position is for a .NET software developer who would be working to implement ABBYY FlexiCapture as well as integrate it with back end systems for their customers. A typical system includes configuring data extraction templates, either fixed form or semi-structured “Flexilayouts.”
This virtual, work from home position will include responsibilities for writing software in VB.NET/C#, implementing ABBYY FlexiCapture, and RPA (robotic process automation) software. Much of the software development will primarily be related to scripts in FlexiCapture to perform various functions either inside of a capture workflow or for import/export of documents and data.
- Meeting with client technology managers and leaders to gather, define and determine application and system requirements for product integration
- Developing technical specifications
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications
- Providing support for junior developers
- Deploying functional programs and applications
- Interfacing and managing applications that integrate with back-end databases such as Microsoft SQL server
- Three plus years of .NET development experience
- OCR or RPA experience preferred
- Ideally client facing experience
- Knowledge of .NET languages such as C# and VB.NET
- Ability to project manage
- A quiet office space including a very reliable, high-speed Internet connection (fiber optic or cable type connection)
From time to time some travel is required for customers seeking onsite development due to security and firewall restrictions, or in complex implementations requiring multiple weeks of training.