On behalf of our client, CID Design Group, we are looking for a Senior Level Interior Designer who is committed to design excellence, thrives in a collaborative environment and has a passion for sustainability. Join CID in transforming lives and enhancing communities by creating spaces in which to live, work, and play that embrace wellness, sustainability, and balance. This opportunity has the option of working from wherever you are located within the US, preferably within the EST time zone!
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Coordinate all phases of the design process through collaboration with clients, CID team, and industry partners within contracted budgets.
- Participate in all phases of design deliverables including: Conceptual, Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents, and Construction Administration, and coordinate with CID’s FFE team.
- Lead and mentor ID Associates and Assistants in facilitating the design process.
- Participate in conducting client presentations and coordinate with all other design disciplines such as: civil, architectural, structural, landscape, and MEP.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture (from an accredited institution preferred)
- 10+ years of experience as an interior designer, 3+ years within multi-family
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other industry standard software
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, articulate presentation skills with a command of design and construction vocabulary
- Knowledge of current products and design trends
- Excellent space planning skills with knowledge of building codes, building systems and construction methods
- Knowledge of current material costs and specifications
- Occasional travel required
About the Organization
CID Design Group is a 40+ year-old national interior design firm located in Naples, FL. CID specializes in multifamily, hospitality, creative branding, and design forecasting. They work with 9 of the top 10 largest developers in the US and their portfolio spans 39 states and over 60 cities. CID is seeking like-minded, talented, motivated, and forward-thinking people for their fast-paced design firm that is growing with great opportunities for the right person. At CID, they care about everything – their clients, their people, their families, their community, their work, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness, and making a difference every day.
Wellness Program, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Profit-Sharing Plan, Paid Continued Education, 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay (including your birthday!), Career Growth and Skill Development, Fun, Creative, Collaborative Environment + Positive Culture
Submit your resume. Tell us a little bit about yourself.