On behalf of our client, Source International, we are conducting a search for a Regional Sales Manager to provide strategic sales leadership in the Western US.
Source, known for its top-end design, aesthetics, and product quality, has an ever-growing client base. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the COO and is solely responsible for driving sales and leading an expansive team of independent sales reps. The Regional Sales Manager will contribute to company growth and profitability measures through the identification, development, and execution of direct sales strategies. Importantly, this sales leader will have the ability to make a short- and long-term impact on the company’s sales strategy. Source is looking for an instant-impact Regional Sales Manager who will influence how the company captures more market share through creative ideas and strategies.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Hire, train, and monitor the performance of a group of independent sales contractors.
- Solicit and cultivate relationships with small- to medium-sized organizations to fulfill their commercial furniture needs.
- Develop and maintain a client pipeline for potential future business.
- Manage KPI dashboard and growth model to monitor and forecast business effectively.
- Execute key strategic campaigns that span the entire business, and all customer touch points.
- Develop and execute plans for lead generation events and tradeshows, present and deliver information to potential clients at client meetings, trade shows, and conferences.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and value proposition
- Execute and realize monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals; analyze and drive results.
- Oversee all ongoing projects to ensure on-time delivery and accuracy.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
Qualifications + Requirements
- 5-10 years (+) of successful contract furniture/design outside sales experience. Demonstrated history of growing assigned market(s), particularly for open lines and working with independent rep groups (IRGs).
- Experience in identifying, onboarding, incentivizing and measuring the performance of IRGs.
- Experience developing new business and driving strong year-over-year results.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing new go-to-market strategies. Ideal candidates will have conceived “outside-the-box” solutions on growing market share.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and architectural drawings; space planning capabilities are needed.
- Passion for helping others and making a positive impact.
- 50% travel requirement.
- In-market locations to visit independent rep groups is required. Other travel includes trade show attendance and customer visits.
About the Organization
Source, established in 1982, specializes in creating contract seating for customers seeking a blend of sophisticated design, environmental responsibility and realistic pricing. The company seeks out innovative product designers from around the world to create its portfolio of growing products. Core values that influence its culture include:
- Accomplishment Over Activity. Focus on results, efficient and effective, solutions-minded.
- Uber Customer-Focused. Service to the customer is Priority #1. Delivering on promises, easy to do business with, quality in everything we do.
- Learning Mindset. Humble, open and curious. Desire to grow and excel. Flexible, embracing of change, learning from mistakes.
- No Surprises. Just communicate! Think ahead, be direct and speak up. Healthy debate and agreement.
- Do the Right Thing, Even When No One’s Looking. Honest and trustworthy. Dedicated and dependable. Do what’s right, not what’s easy. Responsible and accountable.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please send your resume to Meredith Maczka at email@example.com.
Submit your resume. Tell us a little bit about yourself.