Behavioral Health Solutions |
Las Vegas, NV & Phoenix, AZ
On behalf of our client, Behavioral Health Solutions, we are seeking a well-trained Psychiatrist to join this growing medical group both in the Las Vegas, Nevada area and the Phoenix, Arizona area. Behavioral Health Solution’s team of mental health treatment professionals specializes in providing comprehensive behavioral health services for outpatient and individuals currently residing in long-term care and rehabilitation centers. The highly skilled staff of clinical workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and psychotherapists are committed to elevating the standard of mental health services by utilizing a cohesive, interdisciplinary team approach.
As they expand as a leading provider of behavioral health services, we are seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber of integrity that share their commitment to provide state-of-the-art psychiatric services. If you are interested in competitive earnings, work-life balance, and a flexible work schedule, reach out to us!
- Assess patient mental status based on symptoms
- Appropriately diagnose DSM-V disorders and develop treatment plans
- Apply appropriate medical decision making for mental health issues including psychopharmacology options and non-pharmacological treatments
- Staff clinical cases with psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Round in acute hospitals providing consultation services as a specialist
- Supervise and support BHS psychiatric nurse practitioners in region
- Serve as public source of expertise in the market occasionally attending business development meetings
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved psychiatric residency
- License or willingness to obtain license to practice medicine in the state of Nevada/Phoenix