On behalf of our client, Loll Designs, and Landscape Forms company, we are conducting a search for a Project Manager to drive the development and launch of new products.
The Project Manager will lead cross-functional teams in support of all new Loll products, including outdoor residential furniture, lighting, and partnership products.
Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, capable of implementing processes, managing change and influencing a diverse team of peers and leaders. The Project Manager must effectively share information with both executive stakeholders and cross-functional team members, such as designers, engineers, and those in supply chain and manufacturing.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Lead multiple new product development projects across Loll, developing and documenting key milestones and gates and achieving on-time, on-budget targets.
- Develop and gain commitment to an achievable timeline for each project based on input from product development stakeholders. Integrate the processes for each functional group into an overall project schedule.
- Align the organization to the scope of each project such that it meets business needs and affords the project team a clear and achievable path to deliver.
- Identify risks and barriers to the project’s success and facilitate solutions within the project team. Elevate issues to appropriate levels of attention and drive decisions to ensure project success.
- Lead project meetings of 10-20 participants, ensuring efficient use of meeting time and facilitating effective decision making.
- Maintain project documentation and schedules; provide regular progress updates to stakeholder leaders.
- Provide leadership to and develop relationships with project team members, creating a fun and positive culture of commitment to project objectives.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to executive leadership to advance the project through the appropriate gates and milestones.
- Ensure completion of key project activities including product design definition, testing, engineering specification, manufacturing readiness, supply chain readiness, marketing, and sales training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Business, Engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in project management, specifically within a new product development environment.
- A proven track record in developing and launching new products.
- Ability to analyze data with many variables and to facilitate solutions in a team environment.
- Proficient in computer applications and project management software.
- Familiarity with CNC manufacturing, metal fabrication, and the properties used in site furniture—such as HDPE, steel, aluminum, wood and composites—is an advantage.
- Ability to continuously improve and display ownership in decision-making.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment, building a network of relationships with a positive attitude.
If this seems like an excellent fit for you, please send a cover letter and resume to Brad Nelson at email@example.com.