On behalf of our client, Re-Bath, we are conducting a search for a Program Director of Sales with experience leading and executing the sales processes and programs that play a critical role in driving the organizations revenue growth while leading a team.
Reporting to Re-Bath’s Chief Operations Officer, this leader is responsible for developing and implementing effective sales functions, optimizing the sales programs, leading, and developing the sales network, and collaborating with other departments to achieve overall business objectives.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Sales Programs Implementation: This role involves ensuring an efficient and effective sales process that outlines the steps, activities, and milestones necessary to convert leads into customers. The Program Director of Sales identifies best in class solutions and creates and documents the process, ensuring it is scalable, repeatable, and optimized for maximum performance.
- Sales Training and Development: The Program Director of Sales is responsible for the creation of training, based upon the programs developed. Implementation of program’s training, consistent execution of live and on-line classes to the franchise network. Adjusting accordingly based upon performance results.
- Program Improvement: The Program Director of Sales will continuously assess results and adjust the programs as necessary.
- Sales Targets: This role involves analyzing sales data, market trends, and other relevant factors to set realistic sales targets.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: The Program Director of Sales works closely with other departments such as marketing, production, and customer service to ensure alignment and collaboration in achieving overall business objectives. They collaborate with marketing teams to develop effective sales collateral and campaigns, provide input on product development, and gather customer feedback.
- Sales Performance Analysis: The Program Director of Sales analyzes sales performance metrics, such as conversion rates, closing rates average ticket and sales cycle length, to identify areas for improvement and implement programs to optimize sales performance. They conduct regular performance reviews and provide feedback and coaching to the sales network.
- Relationship Management: This role involves building and maintaining relationships with franchisees, strategic partners, and industry stakeholders.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven & successful franchise sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-guided, resourceful, and innovative.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple, simultaneous prospects and workflows.
- Ability to identify and solve bottlenecks and objections during the sales process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 25%.
*Client prefers candidates to be based out of Phoenix or Atlanta, however, is open to candidates from other markets.
If this seems like an excellent fit for you, please send a cover letter and resume to Ashley Myers at email@example.com.