On behalf of our client, Re-Bath, we are conducting a search for a Program Director of Office with experience as a result driven operations leader, ideally with Shared Services experience, who thrives on leading others to success through the development and facilitation of meaningful programs & tools.
Reporting to Re-Bath’s Chief Operations Officer, this leader is responsible for creation, development, implementation, and facilitation of programs/best practices as it pertains to the operational aspects of how to run one of our Franchises.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Identify best in class Franchisee operations and analyze the fundamentals.
- Utilize these learnings and create best practices (programs) centered around:
- HR, including staffing and associate relations.
- Business forecasting.
- Facility management among other functions.
- Implement programs and rollouts with corresponding training.
- Manage communications and training of franchisees key performance indicators to measure success.
- Identify gaps in programs, providing solutions for improvement.
- Monitor company and franchisee results and assist franchisees with identifying solutions via program enhancements and implementation.
- Partner with the corporate management and peers to ensure cohesion on program coverage.
- Work continually towards self-development to stay current on new products, procedures and legal requirements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a training calendar.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven & successful franchise sales experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal); presentation skills, team-builder/collaboration skills; negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective franchise relationships.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of financial business case analysis
- Ability to present both formally and informally to groups and individuals within different levels of an organization, from franchisees to executive level management.
- Creative problem-solver, with strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship skills and “get-it-done” attitude.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to constructively handle unexpected problems.
- Ability to travel.
- Supports initiatives that ensure growth and profitability.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Microsoft Teams navigation. Knowledge and experience with salesforce or comparable CRM programs.
If this seems like an excellent fit for you, please send a cover letter and resume to Ashley Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.