On behalf of our client, Re-Bath, we are conducting a search for a National Accounts Director who will lead business growth with existing and new retail partners.
The National Accounts Director will be responsible for all aspects of Re-Bath’s partnerships with Lowe’s and Home Depot. This includes:
- Execution of marketing, promotional and display strategies
- Leadership of lead generation programs
- Relationship management duties
Success in the role will be measured by:
- Vetting and establishing new partnerships
- Driving high consumer satisfaction ratings network-wide for all partners
- Increasing leads and jobs sold across all stores/locations nationwide
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Develop and executive program structures, strategies and plans that will drive leads and sales for the network.
- Develop program guides and instructions for programs.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and operations departments to develop new programs that produce a targeted customer experience and enhanced franchise performance.
- Establish targets and drive results for both Re-Bath and partners to ensure all franchisees are reaching target goals.
- Develop and deliver training on the programs.
- Drive use and adoption of programs and tools.
- Manage the relationship between partner leaders and the franchise network, serving as the lead strategic point of contact for all.
- Lead the onboarding of new franchisees with program guides, communication and training.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key decision makers and influencers at partner accounts.
- Provide supervision and leadership to direct reports who support partner accounts.
- Develop presentations and reports.
Qualifications + Requirements
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or finance/economics.
- 10+ years of Account Management, preferably in the in-home services or home retail services.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in field marketing or sales as a director, manager, supervisor or similar.
- A strong leader capable of attracting, developing, managing, motivating and inspiring a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent public speaking and training skills.
- Proven track record of revenue growth in national high-level sales.
- Proficient personal computer and presentation skills, including MS Office suite.
- Experience with salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Ability to analyze and work with numbers quickly, synthesizing data into concise business tactics.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly experienced in field marketing / field sales.
- Proven success in lead generation partnerships.
- Skills in motivating and coaching – driving growth through others.
- Strong abilities to develop and maintain relationships on multiple levels, including, corporate leaders, staff and franchisees.
- Calm and professional under pressure.
If this seems like an excellent fit for you, please send a cover letter and resume to Kate O’Keefe at email@example.com.