On behalf of our client, 3form, we are conducting a search for Materials Consultants to oversee sales activities in the Salt Lake City market.
Are you resourceful and hardworking? Do you have an intense focus and entrepreneurial drive, paired with an easy-going, get-it-done attitude? 3form seeks proactive, reliable and meticulous Materials Consultants to support designers, architects, contractors, dealers and end-users in these respective territories. In addition to performing business development activities, Materials Consultants work closely with internal project support staff on sampling, quoting, technical services and project management.
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry. The company is focused on producing high-quality materials with a low impact on the environment. This is an ideal position for someone with a great personality, looking to join a cutting-edge company in a fast-paced environment. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can use your design skills to sell an innovative product, let’s connect.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Conduct 10-12 high quality client meetings every week. Meeting types include project specific meetings, product presentations, AIA/IDCEC CEU presentations, custom sample drop offs, and scheduled library updates.
- Build long-term, positive relationships with firms and individuals based on mutual respect, competence and general likeability.
- Maintain and refine existing systems to track projects from client interest to specification through construction and completion (sampling > quoting > ordering > installation > imagery).
- Handle field calls, give out budget pricing, create projects and customers in the CRM system.
- Develop technical proficiency in 3form products to answer standard client questions and concerns.
- Attend and participate in a weekly team sales call.
- Attend annual sales conferences (in Salt Lake City or other location) & quarterly territory reviews (via Zoom).
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Interior Design/Interior Architecture or Construction Management.
- Minimum of five years outside sales experience in the A+D community preferred, but not required to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing technical proficiency in 3form products.
- Managing high volume of communication using technology.