On behalf of our client, 3form, we are conducting a search for a remote Materials Consultant to oversee sales activities in the Central Region.
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry. The company is focused on producing high-quality materials with a low impact on the environment. This is an ideal position for someone looking to join a cutting-edge company in a fast-paced environment. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can use your design skills to sell an innovative product, let’s connect.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, research, networking, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you have to be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You have killer time management skills. Remote Materials Consultants enjoy a great sense of autonomy. To be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5-7 years of experience in remote sales with a proven track record
- Ability to read architectural drawings is preferred
- Business development mindset focused on aggressively growing sales
- Strong emotional intelligence with experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Successful track record in driving growth in revenue, number of projects
- Ability to manage projects and problem solve specifiers’ concerns and/or questions
- Authentic, energetic, effective communicator