On behalf of our client, Landscape Forms, we are conducting a search for a Lighting Sales Operations Group Leader with leadership and experience in development of a sales operations team engaged in daily customer value creation activities, including: technical support, calculations, selection assistance, product modifications, project management, and training.
Reporting to Landscape Form’s Lighting President, this leader partners closely with the President to align on service standards and deliverables as well as implement the strategic plan. Success in this position is leading the sales operations team in delivering a world class sales support and customer service experience to sales team members, specifiers, and agencies.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Leadership of a high performance intact and cross functional team.
- Align team activities with segment performance goals, annual plan objectives, the strategic plan and go to market strategy.
- Implement and embody a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
- Work towards seamless integration of our ‘world class experience’ objectives with other departments within LFI and key suppliers.
- Develop performance metrics and share insights on the ‘customer experience’ and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with segment leadership in the strategic and annual planning process.
- Effectively lead major projects, high-risk situations projects as necessary.
- Facilitate mutual understanding and conflict resolution through trust, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Lead/participate in relevant sections of client visits to HQ, including outdoor showroom tours.
- Occasional travel may be required to represent Landscape Forms in client meetings, job site issues, trade shows, etc.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in design, construction, manufacturing, or applicable field.
- Three plus years of successful team leadership experience in construction services or related/electrical industry.
- Proven history demonstrating initiative, self-direction, and creative customer-focused solutions.
- Analyze and interpret data from various sources.
- Strong communicator using various mediums, capable of working across a wide range of disciplines, customer types, leaders, and influencers.
About the Organization
Landscape Forms, an industry leader in creating outdoor furniture, accessories, and LED lighting, is centered around three core philosophies: Design, Culture, and Craft. By partnering with some of the most influential and renown designers, architects, and landscape architects in the world, they help clients achieve outdoor environments and identities that create a sense of place. Landscape Forms team members are expected to actively support the four Scanlon principles; Equity, Participation, Identity and Competence. These are crucial to the success of an individual and the overall success of the company.
If this seems like an excellent fit for you, please send a resume and portfolio to Ashley Myers at email@example.com.