On behalf of our client, CID Design Group, we are looking for an Interior Design Team Lead who will provide leadership and guidance to team members in the areas of project facilitation, mentoring, client interactions, and career development.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Provide support to team members in meeting project objectives and client’s needs.
- Assist the team to ensure projects meet CID’s quality standards.
- Mentor team members in the areas of motivation, training needs, career development and overall guidance.
- Participate in resource leveling and job planning
- Assist in managing the project health together with the Studio Leader and Operations Director, by continually monitoring project dashboard and scorecard.
- Participate in Team Leader L10 meeting, report team leader data and support firm-wide initiatives.
- Conduct studio team L10 meeting.
- Approve team member’s time sheets and review paid time off requests with the Studio Leader.
- Provide support in billing as needed.
- Participate in candidate interviews and onboarding new team members.
- Participate in team member’s quarterly conversations.
- Foster a culture that promotes CID’s Core Values: APPACT
- Action: makes it happen, gets it done, decisive + driven
- Positive: great attitude, glass half-full + uplifting
- Playful: sense of humor, enjoyment + fun
- Authentic: genuine, trustworthy, honest + open to other’s authenticity
- Curious: love to learn, love to grow, love to teach + assume nothing
- Team: collaborative, there for others, caring, respectful + responsible
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture or Construction Management
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within multi-family, commercial or hospitality industries
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
About the Organization
CID Design Group is a 40+ year-old national interior design firm located in Naples, FL. CID specializes in multifamily, hospitality, creative branding, and design forecasting. They work with 9 of the top 10 largest developers in the US and their portfolio spans 39 states and over 60 cities. CID is seeking like-minded, talented, motivated, and forward-thinking people for their fast-paced design firm that is growing with great opportunities for the right person. At CID, they care about everything – their clients, their people, their families, their community, their work, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness, and making a difference every day.
Wellness Program, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Profit-Sharing Plan, Paid Continued Education, 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay (including your birthday!), Career Growth and Skill Development, Fun, Creative, Collaborative Environment + Positive Culture
Submit your resume. Tell us a little bit about yourself.