On behalf of our client, Landscape Forms, we are conducting a search for a Director of Sales to provide strategic sales leadership in the Central US.
Reporting to the President of Furniture, this Director will carry out and manage Landscape Forms’ Go to Market Strategy in a geographic region ranging from Dallas to Chicago to Minneapolis.
In addition to leading a team and an assigned market, the Director will collaborate with the corporate leadership team on strategy, planning and policy decisions. This role will represent the company in public and community activities throughout the Central Region.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Develop, manage, and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Implement the companies Go-To-Market Strategy
- Achieve high level of engagement of direct reports
- Achieve annual bookings goal
- Maintain and grow project pipeline
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with regional sales team and customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs
- Implement and support our Business Segment strategies
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Effectively hire, train and manage the regional sales team, including staffing, planning, and budgeting
- Execute effective team member development and performance management
- Assist the Vice President Sales in leadership development and organizational effectiveness
Qualifications + Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing, or in a discipline related to the business (e.g. Landscape Architecture)
- 3-5 years (+) of applicable B2B sales leadership experience, preferably in industries with similar customers or sales cycles
- Strong organizational skills; a demonstrated ability to manage priorities and workflows
- Proven experience coaching and growing high-performing sales teams
- Track record of producing year-over-year sales growth in assigned territories
- Proficiency in common sales practices and methodologies; consultative sales skills are necessary
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to groups and organizations
- Effective educator and communicator
- Creative, flexible and innovative attributes are essential
This role will travel up to 40-50% at times, including travel to in-region markets and Landscape Forms’ corporate headquarters in Kalamazoo, MI.
If this sounds like an excellent fit for you, please send a cover letter and resume to Shannon Vukovljak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your resume. Tell us a little bit about yourself.