Salt Lake City, UT
On behalf of our client, 3form, we are seeking a Brand Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that 3form’s products and services resonate with current and potential customers. A successful candidate will serve as the point-person for developing, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives and activities for 3form and the 3form line of products, including campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, advertising, PR, etc.
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry. The company is focused on producing high-quality materials with a low impact on the environment.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for the 3form brand including promotional campaigns surrounding product launches and other initiatives including PR, advertising, social media, email channels
- Create the story behind each product launch and determine the go-to-market strategy
- Develop and implement sales tools including collateral, presentations, table displays, sampling strategy, library kits, and other materials and tools to increase sales productivity
- Understand, develop and implement tools that are geared specifically to important vertical markets in the interior design and architecture industries including healthcare, hospitality, and corporate to showcase 3form materials and solutions and help our sales team drive business
- Develop and implement a strategy for CEUs along with all supporting materials for maximizing the utility of each CEU
- Collaborate with the Design, Sales, and Product Development teams to ensure all marketing collateral is accurate and properly supports product offerings
- Collaborate with the Sustainability Director for content development and continuous improvement of packaging and other assets to reduce 3form’s overall footprint
- Aid with photoshoots and provide direction for asset development in line with the campaign goals.
- Collaborate with the shared services team to ensure proper execution of marketing campaigns.
- Background in managing brands in the design industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, or Design preferred
- 7-10 years in B2B marketing
- Excellent storyteller and copywriting skills
- Experience working in sales enablement
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Willing to be nimble and often cover additional responsibilities
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Independent, highly motivated, and success-driven approach to all activities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with omnichannel marketing