Executive Recruiter (Grand Rapids, MI)
Palladian West is a retained Executive Search firm that specializes in delivering top talent to leading companies looking to fill sales, marketing, and leadership roles. While we have a niche with contract interiors and furniture, we also serve clients in a variety of industries including non-profit, filling primarily sales, marketing and executive leadership positions. With over 50 years of combined experience, Palladian West is nationally recognized as one of the premier retained firms within the industries it serves.
We are currently seeking a driven Executive Recruiter to join our recruiting team in our downtown Grand Rapids location. This person will be responsible for managing all aspects of the candidate recruitment process as well as client management for assigned accounts. As a qualified candidate, you will apply your experience and passion for recruiting to find and attract the best candidates for our clients across the country.
Palladian West takes a personal, customized approach to working with our clients and candidates. Our Executive Recruiter responsibilities include ensuring the success of new hires and maintaining contact throughout their tenure. This exciting position will allow you to attract and develop candidate interest in our clients’ positions while screening and evaluating candidates as you lead them through our very thorough recruiting process. If you are someone who thrives on working with team members to help candidates find that next great opportunity and clients build great teams, we would love to speak with you!
Attributes for Success:
- Internally motivated to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Goal driven and able to take initiative.
- Comfortable working and communicating within a team environment.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Energy to be on the phone 4-5 hours a day with prospective candidates, interviews, and client meetings.
- Strong skills in discernment and strength in evaluating intellectual depth and critical thinking skills in candidates.
- Strong EQ and the ability to develop strong relationships and build rapport quickly.
- Excellent listening and reflecting skills.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity, while possessing a strong sense of curiosity to dig deep into the industries we serve.
- At ease with an abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of the big picture.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and work independently to complete.
- Ability to thrive in a commission-based compensation model.
- Highly developed skills in candidate attraction and client management a plus.
Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of experience working in a corporate setting with an understanding of business structures.
- Recruiting experience within an executive search firm or in an HR department with recruiting responsibilities desired.
If this position sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please contact Angela Burke at [email protected].