Director of Strategic Accounts – United States
A business development-focused creative who can move mountains. If that describes you, please read on.
On behalf of our client, 3form, we are looking for someone who can:
- commit to winning
- be the expert in a room
- bring experience with national account management, including in the retail, restaurant and/or corporate segments
- read a set of plans and think big-picture about product or creative capabilities
- articulate features and benefits
- take a complicated problem and break it down into simplified steps for business leaders, designers and purchasing decision-makers
Now what if, as a hunter AND a farmer, you can take all that experience, drive, and ease with people and apply it to an environment where you’re autonomous—charting your own course and writing your own strategy? Sound exciting? Well, then this could be the role for you.
3form is the leading manufacturer of award-winning, sustainable building materials and architectural hardware solutions for the Architecture + Design industry.
“We are 3form. We do radical things with form, texture, and light so creators can realize their dreams in a way that’s ethical and sustainable for the planet we love. We’re a globally connected group of thinkers, designers, experimenters, surfers, engineers, skiers, marketers, and makers brought together by the passion of possibilities. Our people are at the core of our success. Our individuality is what brings us together to find innovation in everything we do. We work with a global community of artists and makers to teach and inspire us with new ways of thinking about materials and design. At our headquarters in Utah, we push these ideas even further to develop them into solutions that are refined answers to a single question: What if?”
- Direct activity for Revenue Growth and Account Vitality of Strategic Account Programs
- Manage the Business-to-Business interface between 3form LLC and Strategic Account clientele
- Develop and implement business strategy for target market segments
- Perform reporting, tracking and program updates on all SA business development activity for assigned segment(s)
- Travel extensively across the US
- 5+ years of experience in vertical markets, strategic accounts or national programs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business
- Technical product experience
- Large US city home base and availability for intense travel
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Chaz Amidon at [email protected].