Business Development (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Are you someone who has proven success selling in the contract furniture industry? Do you thrive on building new relationships and uncovering new opportunities? If you are a strategic self-starter and have a passion for design and telling great stories, then we’d love to speak with you about an exciting Business Development role!
On behalf of our fast-growing client, Landscape Forms, we are seeking an achiever who excels in relationship building with the A&D community, landscape architects, and end users. Landscape Forms, the North American leading manufacturer of high design outdoor furniture, accessories, and LED lighting, is centered around three core philosophies: Design, Culture, and Craft. By partnering with some of the most influential and renown designers in the world, they help clients achieve outdoor environments and identities that create a sense of place.
- Implement the company’s Go-To-Market strategy.
- Meet or exceed established sales and/or specifications goals.
- Develop specification through the core markets of designers, facilities managers, and landscape architects.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with major design firms.
- Provide current customers with updated material and production information.
- Promote and increase awareness of Landscape Forms through professional organizations, such as ASLA, IFMA, and AIA.
- Respond in a timely manner to all leads and inquiries.
- Establish a positive working relationship with Sales Service partners in order to maintain successful project and/or territory management.
- Partner with Marketing Service by following up on leads.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of new product introductions.
Attributes for Success:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Effective organizational educator and communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferably in Design or Marketing.
- Five to seven years’ successful applicable selling experience in contract furniture or related industry.
- Proven history demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact Chaz Amidon at [email protected].