Account Manager/Business Development (New York, NY)
Are you a goal-driven hunter with a passion for providing top-notch service to your customers? Do you have experience selling furniture and/or architectural products in New York City? On behalf of our client, Lane Office, we are looking for an Account Manager with an entrepreneurial and customer-focused mindset to develop new business throughout the city.
Lane Office is New York City’s exclusive DIRTT (Doing It Right This Time) distribution partner and preeminent Knoll furniture vendor. Lane Office is known for creating spaces that are as beautiful as they are functional and for keeping the needs of the client first. Successful candidates will be self-starters, energetic, eager to learn and have the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Represent single point of contact for all client requirements
- Identify and develop opportunities to provide services to customers
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Forecast and track key accounts
- Develop as a trusted advisor for all industry contacts
- Read construction drawings and floor plans
- Learn DIRTT capabilities and project execution procedures, a must
- Possess excellent listening, negotiating, time management and presentation skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Be self-sufficient
- Provide High HQ – “Hospitality Quotient” – we are in the service business – making others feel good, makes you feel good
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years’ experience selling to the A+D community
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit, please contact Matt Casburn, [email protected]om.